Wednesday, May 25, 2022

May 24, 2022

 Tuesday May 24, 2022


Blog time 1445 sitting in living room


Up at 0715, turn off alarm, unlock garage and check weather.  It was 48 but sunny.


Nancy left at 0800 for her class at MVP.  The name of the class was “Group Active”.


Once again I did all my calisthenics at home.  No Y today.  Oatmeal with banana following calisthenics.  


Put on my warm bike gear and headed to Panera, a distance of 5 miles.  Total miles bike today was 8.


Got coffee and baguette before settling down for my morning read.  Nothing in the news that I want to comment on.


At home I shaved and showered.  Dressed and made a trip to Meijer’s to get supplies.  During my recovery I will not be able to shop for at least 10 days.


I called the Doctor’s office to see if they had a time for my Thursday operation.   No reply.  Some anxiety has set in.


Light dinner tonight.  We watched a new British cop show.  I cannot remember the name which is just as well.  We gave the show a D.

Debbie FaceTimed this evening.  We gave a positive report.  Missy also called and we gave the same report.


Courtyard check before bed.  Dark and cool.  Rain tomorrow.

No comments: