Tuesday, May 17, 2022

May 16, 2022

 Monday May 16, 2022


Blog time 1300 sitting in living room.


The head cold I mentioned yesterday hid me hard last night.  I was continually blowing my nose.  Had difficult time sleeping.  I decided today I would take it easy.


Nancy was up at 0700.  Today is her swim day at MVP.  I stayed in bed until 0800.  Fixed oatmeal breakfast and headed back to bed.  I still have trouble getting warm.


Slept for an hour and then took a hot shower.  After dressing sat down in living room at my computer stand.  Read the Alpena and Detroit News before finishing yesterday’s blog.


Quick lunch.  After lunch I drove to Meijer’s to pick up prescription.  Also bought cookies, pudding, prune juice and ginger ale.  On way home I took a long route to get warm.  It worked.


Spent the rest of afternoon in den.  I filled out several pre- op questionnaires required before my surgery.  I was glad every thing was done on-line.  Tomorrow I will watch and 90 minute lecture on my hip surgery.


Light dinner tonight.  We watched some news before switching to Netflix.  We watched another episode of “Signora Volpe”.  

Checked Courtyard before bed.  Everything secure.  Beautiful bright full moon.  Temperature will drop to 40s tonight.






No comments: