Sunday, May 1, 2022

April 30, 2022

 Saturday April 30, 2022


Blog time 1730 sitting in living room


Up this morning at 0700.  I had a good night’s sleep.  No sour stomach.


It being Saturday,  Nancy and I headed to “The Gathering Place” for breakfast.  We arrived early, 0745, and were able to get our favorite table.  We ordered our usual breakfast.  I was able to eat oatmeal with no discomfort.


The temperature this morning was 50 with strong winds.  Intermittent rain all day.


After breakfast we took a short ride.  Arrived at Panera at exactly opening time, 0900.  Nancy walked in and bought her coffee.


Today we are picking up my bike at Ada Bike.  It does not open until 1000.  I read my email to kill some time.  At 1000 Nancy drove me to Ada.  I picked up my bike.  No charge because the tube they put in several days ago was defective.  


I hopped on bike and rode the 10 miles home.  Good day for ride.  


At home I took a hot shower and shaved.  Turned on electric blanket and took a short nap.

No lunch today.  Our only outside activity was a quick trip to D&W for mini-naan and milk.


Spent the rest of the afternoon finishing blogs and reading.    


For dinner tonight I had a cup of yogurt and a slice of toast.  Tonight we watched the last episode of “Slow Horses” on Apple+.  Season 2 maybe next year.


It was raining when checked Courtyard before bed.  Rain most of night.  Temperature in low 50s.


Debbie called this evening.  She was checking up on her old parents.  We gave a positive report.

No comments: