Tuesday, May 24, 2022

May 23, 2022

 Monday May 23, 2022


Blog time 1130 at Panera


Up at 0715,  turned off alarm and unlocked garage.  It was a cold, 45, but sunny day.  


Nancy headed out at 0815 for her Monday swim at MVP.


I did all my calisthenics at home.  No Y today.  Oatmeal breakfast with banana.  Today I had to get out my warm weather bike clothes.  Despite being cold it was a great day for a ride.  First stop was Panera about 5 miles into the ride.


This morning I cashed in on my free bagel.  Read the Alpena News and Detroit News before finishing yesterday’s blog.


This and that:


Should I be worried about monkeypox?


President Biden make a good statement about defending Taiwan.


Cleanliness, cleanliness, cleanliness is the message I get from Surgeon before my operation.  They are paranoid about infections which is good.


No matter what! I will always address women as Ms, she or her! 


I see no current politician that I would endorse for President.


I am alway surprised at the number of grammar mistakes in the Alpena News.  Perhaps no money for proof readers.


The majority of working folks refuse to return to the office full time.  What is going to happen to all this vacant space?


I just glanced out the slider window and saw a lone deer looking at me.  Made my day!


I did find time this afternoon for a nap.


We had a light dinner tonight, coleslaw, toast and blueberries.  We did watch the evening news.


Tonight we watched episode 2 of “Marcella” on Netflix.  We gave the show a B.


Temperature in 50s when checked Courtyard before turning in.  When I make my evening check I make sure the cars and garage are locked.  Bad guys are still stealing catalytic converters.






No comments: