Monday, May 16, 2022

May 14, 2022

 Saturday May 14, 2022

Blog time 1730 sitting in living room


Woke at 0700 to bright sun and temperature near 70.  High temperature today 82.


Left home at 0730 and headed to the “Gathering Place” for breakfast.   We had our standard Saturday morning breakfast.  The wait staff does not even give us a menu.  As usual the food was good.


Followed breakfast with a short drive.  Stopped at Panera so Nancy could get her free coffee.  No coffee for me.  My limit is now one cup a day.


At home Nancy starts the laundry.  I put on bike clothes and head out on a 10.4 mile ride.  Perfect day for a ride.  Bright sun and warm temps.  I even saw a deer and several turkeys.  The leaves are almost in full bloom.


Late afternoon trip to D&W for coleslaw, butter and naan.  We had the coleslaw for dinner along with fruit and toast.


Tonight we watched another episode of “New Tricks”.  Good show I think we are now in season 11.


Courtyard check before bed everything secure.  The bright full moon has a name that I cannot recall.


No comments: