Monday, May 16, 2022

May 15, 2022

 Sunday May 15, 2022


Blog time 1200 on Monday sitting in living room.  Yes a day late.


The bright sun coming through the slider got us up at 0700.  Another sunny warm day ahead.


First thing I drove to Biggby to get our coffee.  I fixed an oatmeal breakfast with banana to go with coffee.


Left for Trinity Lutheran at 0845.  Large crowd at church.  Lately I have been timing Pastor Bob’s Homily.  They have all been slightly under ten minutes.


Today’s after church we drove East to Lowell.  Most of the drive was on gravel roads.  We passed several upscale subdivisions with nice large homes.  The interior subdivision roads were paved but the frontal roads gravel.  


Great day for a drive.  The ornamental fruit trees were in full bloom as were the hardwoods.  


At home changed into bike clothes and took a 10 mile ride.  I did see a deer but no turkeys or hawks.  


I got chilled on my ride.  I took a nice hot shower and jumped into bed to warm up.  It did not work.  


Bummer, I have developed a head cold.  My nose has been running continuously ever since.  

For dinner tonight Nancy fixed scrambled eggs with coleslaw and toast.  Good Sunday night meal.


Tonight AJ FaceTimed.  She gave a report on her activities in LA.  


Debbie also  FaceTimed this evening and we gave a positive report.  


Our only viewing tonight was an episode of “Lincoln Lawyer” on Netflix.


I did make a check of courtyard before bed everything secure.

No comments: