Thursday, May 19, 2022

May 18, 2022

 Wednesday May 18, 2022


Blog time 1050 sitting in Panera


Up at 0500, turned off alarm and unlocked garage door.  Headed back to bed.


Nancy got up at 0700.  Today is her swim day at MVP.


Temperature in 40s when Nancy left.  Light rain.


I slept in.  Today is my easy Wednesday.  I did calisthenics at 50% this morning.  Still have runny nose so no bike ride.


Took my pills and then headed out.  Stopped at D&W and bought mini-naan and Vernor’s ginger ale.  Next stop Panera.


At Panera bought oatmeal and bagel.  I am limiting my coffee intake so I only filled my cup halfway.  


I arrived at Panera at 0900 and the place was crowded with the morning breakfast crowd.  I had trouble finding a table.  This is good news that we are getting back to normal.


Got home at 1230 and Nancy had already left for her shift at Meijer Gardens.  Today she is giving her notice that she will no longer be available for work.  Nancy said 20 years is enough.  I agree.


Late lunch and then typical Wednesday chores.  

Load of laundry.

Took out trash.  

Found time for a short nap.  

Kim comes to clean tomorrow so I spent some time picking up my office area and the living room.  


For dinner tonight Nancy and I drove to Culver’s.  Ordered frozen custard and sat in car devouring this treat.


Tonight we watched an show on BritBox whose name escapes me.  The show takes place in southern France.  The main character is a French judge who solves crimes that happen in his jurisdiction.  He is helped by his English girl friend.  We gave it an A.


FaceTimed Missy tonight.  She was shopping at Ralph’s.  Everything ok.


It had rained all day today.  When checked Courtyard before bed is was still drizzling.  No rain tomorrow.

No comments: