Saturday, May 14, 2022

May 13, 2022

 Friday May 13, 2022. Yes Friday the 13th,  the only one in 2022.


Blog time 1115 at Panera


Condensed version of blog follows:


Total calisthenics at home today no Y.


Sunny and warm when left today.  Temperature will reach high 80s.


For first time this year I wore my knickers.  Felt good.


Road bike to Panera.  Bike miles today = 10.5


At Panera I bought coffee and got my free bagel.  Read Alpena and Detroit news.  Left at 1130 for home.


This morning Nancy went swimming at MVP.  This afternoon she is attending her Book Club.


This afternoon I have a pre-surgery check up with Dr Kutsche.  I was surprised at how thorough the physical was.  I had an EKG, blood and urine tests, and a nose swab.  Spent over an hour in the Doctor’s office.  He said I was healthy enough for hip Surgery.


Today is Friday the 13th my time to buy lottery tickets.  Stopped at Meijer’s to make the purchase. 

For dinner I had cheerios with fruit.  Watched the news while eating.  Bottom line: prices are higher, war in Ukraine and covid is not letting up.  


Tonight FaceTimed with both Debbie and Missy.  We raved about our warm weather and gave a positive report.


On Netflix we watched episode 1 of “Lincoln Lawyer”.  Good show rates an A.


Checked Courtyard before bed.  Bright full moon which has a name that I cannot recall.

No comments: