Thursday, November 21, 2019

Wednesday November 20, 2019

Wednesday November 20, 2019

Blog time 1200 at Panera.

Breakfast Club Wednesday,  up at 0515, dressed took Ms P out and headed downtown to the University Club.  I did make a quick stop at Panera to get a coffee to take with me.

I got on I96 at 0630 and traffic was bumper to bumper.  Where is everyone going this early?

Good crowd at BC.  Today’s speaker was from the non-profit Hope Network.  They have a program that provides transportation to and from a work place for folks without cars.  Good program.

Stopped at the Y to do some calisthenics and walk a mile.  At home I changed into my bike clothes and headed to Panera.  This afternoon Nancy is working at the Gardens.

Finished yesterday’s blog and read some of the news.  I am so tired of the Impeachment coverage.  Why can’t we just get an infrastructure bill and a North American trade agreement?  Babble/babble!

At home I started my Wednesday chores, laundry and trash.  Lunch and then a quick nap.  

I called the bike speedometer folks at Wahoo and surprise! I was talking to a tech rep within a minute of my call.  I think my questions were answered.

As soon as Nancy got home I prepared our apple snack.  She said the Gardens had few visitors today.  That should come as no surprise because today was a dark, gloomy day with temps in low 40s.

Light dinner followed by our evening snacks.  Tonight for our Prime time viewing we watched another episode of The Crown.  Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and watched another episode of Bordertown.  


The Yucky November weather continues.  Rain with temps in mid 40s for tomorrow.

No comments: