Friday, November 8, 2019

Thursday November 7, 2019

Thursday November 7, 2019

Blog time 1140 at Panera

Up at 0630 Nancy reported a trace of snow on the ground.  Temperature in mid 20s.

Nancy headed out at 0700 for her swim.  She is having lunch today with friends.

Today I took my bike with the steel studded tires to the Y.  Good move because I did encounter some icy patches.  Also took a shorter route, 5 miles.  The selected route was about 90% on bike paths.

Calisthenics and walk at the Y.  I did add 0.5 miles to walk.  

At Panera finished yesterday’s blog and started reading the news.  It is now noon and the temperature is only 31.

Got home at 1300.  Nancy was still at lunch.  Shaved and showered before lunch.  

This afternoon I:

Finished packing for Ca trip.

Got on Hertz’s web site and ordered a rental.  It was painless.

Spent time trying to get my new bike speedometer working.  Downloaded the app but got confused as how to get the bar code on my iphone.  Poor installation instructions.

Fixed our afternoon apple snack.

Read the news but nothing I want to comment on.

Nancy fixed chicken breast with baked potatoes and peas for dinner.  After dinner I fired up the dishwasher, fixed our snacks and watched the news and Jeopardy.

It is Thursday so we watched the new episode of Doc Martin.  As always it was great.

Missy FaceTimed us tonight.  We talked about our visit to CA.  She called from her car and I saw Akerke sound asleep.  Kids can sleep anywhere.  For that matter so can I.

Temperature was in mid 20s when we bedded down.  




No comments: