Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Tuesday November 5, 2019

Tuesday November 5, 2019

Blog time 1120 at Panera:

Up at 0630, Nancy had already taken Ms P out.  Nancy headed out at 0715 for her Tuesday swim at MVP.  Later she will have lunch with college friend Karen Horlings.

I left home at 0800 in bright sun.  The temperature was 36.  This morning I did see a deer grazing in the front lawn of a home along heavily traveled Cascade Road.  I did not see any Turkeys this morning.  In fact I have not seen any in two weeks.  Do turkeys go south?

The Y was very crowded this morning.  The vigorous Body Pump and Boot Camp classes were full.  I did the same calisthenics I have been doing for decades and took a 0.6 mile walk before heading to Panera.

Lately Panera has been empty during the mid-morning period.  Maybe the regulars have headed south for winter?

Quick shave and shower before lunch.  After lunch Nancy and I headed to the Apple Store in Woodland Mall.  Nancy had some questions about her email especially junk mail.  

While Nancy was in the store I took a mile walk around the mall.  Many new stores in the Mall and it seems in good shape.  

Fixed apple snack when we got home.  I finished the afternoon with a nap.


For dinner we had chicken dumpling soup followed by our evening snacks.  Tonight we watched NCIS.  Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and watched the first episode of Borderliner a cop show set in Sweden with English subtitles.  Ok so far.

No comments: