Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tuesday September 30, 2014

Tuesday September 30, 2014 Nancy left at 0700 to go swimming at MVP. I did my calisthenics, 70%, and had breakfast at home. I rode my bike to Panera for coffee. I am surprised that Panera is a popular place to hold sales or business meetings in the morning. The place is crowded and noisy. After coffee I got on the bike and pedaled to MVP. Today I swam 700 meters, which is also 70% of normal. I hope to get to 100% by the middle of next week. My leg is almost back to normal. It was cool, 49, this morning so I had to bundle up. Tomorrow I will change to my cold weather helmet. It looks like our string of warm weather has ended. Early October highs are between 60 and 65 and by October 31 the high has cooled to 55. I noted on my ride home that leaves are falling so homeowners will have to get the rakes out. I am glad as a condo owner that I will not have to rake any leaves this year. This afternoon the furnace man stopped by and ran a pm check on our furnace. I did not have a lot of confidence in the furnace man. He could not program our Honeywell panel or provide any guidance on heat flow in the ground flow. Nancy fixed ham, beans, and sweet potatoes for dinner. It is now 2133 and we are watching NCIS, NO. Nancy and I agree that the show over does it. I don’t think it will make it. I like “Person of Interest” but I don’t think I will watch it tonight. Got to get up early for Breakfast Club tomorrow.

No comments: