Friday, September 26, 2014

Wednesday September 24, 2014

Wednesday September 24, 2014 Wednesday my true easy day. Nancy attended a class at MVP while I stayed home and read the WSJ. Nancy was home by 0930. At 1000 we get in the Taurus and head to Park Church downtown. We attended a Memorial Service for Mary Davison who passed away Sunday at the age of 93. Mary lived two doors from us on Mackinaw and she was a grand old lady. After the service a lunch was provided by the church ladies. We had a chance to talk to the Davison family. After lunch we drive to Meijer’s Garden. Nancy has to work this afternoon. Today is the first day of Art Prize and Nancy thinks the Gardens will be busy. On my way home I stop at St Mary’s lab to give a blood sample. I hope this is my last test for awhile. At 1600 I head back to Meijer’s to pick Nancy up. Her shift ends at 1630 but today they were so busy she worked an extra 30 minutes. We had a light dinner and watched a netflix show. Today was a beautiful fall day. No clouds with temps in the high 70s. The colors are getting better every day.

No comments: