Friday, September 26, 2014

Thursday September 25, 2014

Thursday September 25, 2014 Lately we have been getting up between 0630 and 0700. I think that will change once DST ends in Oct. Sunrise today was at 0733. It is hard to get up when it is pitch black outside. Today I did the calisthenics at 50%. My leg is almost back to normal. At 1000 Bob and Nancy get in the Taurus and head downtown. We plan on spending several hours at Art Prize. Today is an absolutely perfect day to be outside. Clear skies with temps in the low 80s. Our eye doctor is located downtown so we did make a diversion so Nancy could pick up her new glasses. They are bifocals. Downtown was very crowded with all the folks visiting Art Prize. We made a big loop today. We started at City Hall and walked down to the Bob and then across the Blue Bridge to the Public Museum and then the Ford Museum. We finished at the convention center. We walked over 2.5 hours. When we got home I took a quick nap. Ms P was very antsy so I walked her 1.25 miles. For dinner tonight we ate at Shepard’s Bar and Grill. I overheard some folks at Panera talking about how Shepard’s has a nice neighborhood bar atmosphere. It is located in a strip mall near our condo. Both Nancy and I liked the place. The food was good and a 22 oz draft was only $3. Not much on TV so we watched Inspector Morse on Netflix. We did figure out why Ms P has been nervous. Our super duper alarm system is all tied in to one panel. A smoke alarm has been chirping. It sounds like it needs a new battery. I check and it has no battery. It is wired into the master panel. EPS is coming tomorrow to check everything out. I will have to read the manuals before they come.

No comments: