Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday September 28, 2014

Sunday September 28, 2014 The alarm goes off at 0700. Today I am going swimming for the first time in three weeks. The pool was not crowded so Nancy and I got the lane of our choice. I swam 11 laps, 550 m, today. Nancy swam 20 laps. Nancy is a great swimmer. After the swim we head for Meijer’s for our weekly supplies. Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast. After breakfast we sat outside and read the GRP. The weather has been so nice that sitting outside is a joy. I did take my mandatory Sunday nap. After the nap I drove to ACE hardware and purchased some yard waste bags. Although yard maintenance is the condo’s responsibility we are responsible for our small courtyard. Nancy and I spent about an hour trimming and pruning. We filled three big bags. Today was another beautiful fall day. I am sitting on the deck drinking a beer and writing this blog. Nancy is fixing ham sandwiches for dinner tonight. Tonight we will watch 60 Minutes and Madam Secretary. Nancy will watch the Good Wife and I will watch football. Today we talked with Debbie via FaceTime and Missy via phone. It is always good to talk to the girls.

No comments: