Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tuesday April 8, 2014

Temperature in 40s when I left for Hall St Bakery. After coffee I picked Nancy up at 0930 and took her to the hospital. I headed to MVP and swam 1,000 meters. For first time in several weeks I read the WSJ front to back. Nancy called me earlier than usual to come pick her up. Lately the Gift Shop has not been a pleasant environment for volunteers. Today Nancy resigned. I am glad. First thing this afternoon I picked up a prescription at Meijer's. I then headed to the skin doctor for a 1530 appointment. The Doctor removed a wart like growth from my leg. I determined today that winter is over. Trugreen put down some fertilizer this morning. We have had several days with temps in the 50s and no freezing at night. I put the snow shovels up and got down my super duper thatch rake. I finished the afternoon by taking Ms P around the block and then took a 2.0 mile walk. Tonight we will finish the scallop potatoes. We will also watch NCIS. Since we got Netflix we do not watch much conventional TV.

No comments: