Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday April 13, 2014

Weekend update: Saturday April 12: Nancy and I got up at 0730. I pedaled to Bill's for oatmeal. Nancy and her friend Kathi had breakfast at the Brandywine. After breakfast I pedaled to GR Bike Company to buy a spare tube and then I pedaled around Reeds Lake. I put 15 miles on the bike. I was still in a spring cleaning mode so I cleaned out the garage and gave it a good sweeping. I also put out the picnic table. It rained periodically in the PM. At 1500 Nancy and I went to Kathi's house and I helped her load up her SUV. We then headed to Cascade Twp to check out the neighborhood near a condo we liked. The condo is near the intersection of Cascade Road and 28th Street. For dinner we had a pizza from Domino's. We watched Castle on TV and then Ms Fisher on Netflix. Sunday April 13: We had a thunderstorm roll through last night. Ms P got upset but not as hyper as she usually gets. We were in the pool at MVP by 0800. I swam 1,000 meters. Nancy swam 1,000 meters and walked two laps. Her knee is responding positively to the cortisone shot. Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast. I took my Sunday nap. Nancy has completed one month on her heart monitor. She put the monitor in a mail packet and I took it to the USPO. I road my bike and after dropping off the package I continued on my new route. I rode 10 miles. Nancy is fixing pulled pork sandwiches for dinner. We will watch 60 minutes, read the Sunday GRP and watch another episode of Ms Fisher on Netflix. It is now raining and the rain should continue all evening. The grass is turning green and flowers are blooming.

No comments: