Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tuesday April 29, 2014

The rain continues. I had to drive to MVP because of the rain. On my way I stopped at Starbucks in Breton Village for coffee and the WSJ. The pool was crowded today with 2 folks in every lane. The drywall man did not come today because he wanted me to check for a possible source of moisture. I did get on a ladder, checked for moisture or a leak and could not find any. I think that maybe during a heavy rain with high east winds some water entered through a vent. It was an anomaly. The painter came today and painted our front door. It looks nice. Nancy has been working very hard cleaning out the basement. I brought up bags of trash for disposal. I also spent some time tossing old clothes I had stored in the basement. I can now move around the basement. We are having an Estate Sale Company stopping by next Wednesday to give us an appraisal. I moved all my family files up and stored them in the garage. I also stored pictures I want hung in the condo. I will be parking the C2 outside for the next month. Nancy fixed pork chops with stuffing for dinner. I also had corn on the cob. We watched NCIS before heading upstairs.

No comments: