Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday April 20, 2014

Weekend Update: A perfect Spring weekend. Temps in the 60s with a lot of sun. Saturday April 19: I pedaled to Bill's for their super breakfast. Meat, potatoes, eggs and toast is a perfect breakfast. After breakfast I pedaled to Ada. I had 20 miles on the speedometer when I got home. Today I put the screens on the back and side doors and downstairs windows. Our realtor sent us a listing that we thought might be promising. The unit was in Cascade Twp. We drove out to the condo and decided it was not for us. On the way home we stopped at Pet Smart to get some joint medicine for Ms P. She appears to be having some problems walking. For dinner we went to Panera Bread. Nancy had a cup of chicken soup and I had a bowl of black bean soup and a half tuna sandwich. I love tuna. We watched several shows on Netflix. Debbie face timed us and we spent some time talking with her. I love face time. I wish our grandkids used it more often. Sunday April 20: Easter morning: Nancy is still having some knee pain so she is taking a week off from MVP. I headed to MVP and found out that it was closed. I came home and we headed to Meijer's for groceries. Gas today was $3.65 per gallon. Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast. After reading a few sections of the paper I headed upstairs to take my Sunday PM nap. After the nap I got out the bike and pedaled to MVP. I was checking out several routes. The quickest way is to ride the sidewalk along Burton. I put 10 miles on the bike. I have about 200 accumulated miles so far this year. My goal is 2,000. Nancy is fixing ham, potatoes, peas and corn for dinner tonight. We will also finish a dessert that a neighbor girl made yesterday. She said she made too much so she brought us slice of the cake. It is very good. We will finish the GRP and then watch 60 minutes and a Netflix series before heading upstairs. The hockey playoffs were on TV this afternoon. I cannot get too excited. Hockey season should end before St Patrick's Day.

No comments: