Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thursday April 10, 2014

I am pretty predictable because I was up at 0630. Did the at home routine and then headed to Hall Street Bakery. In today's WSJ I read articles on problems in Brazil and Argentina. I like the WSJ because they report on real news. The TV news is like People magazine, all fluff. The GRP is no better. I spent several hours this afternoon raking the front yard. This is the toughest job I have in the yard. The hill makes raking difficult. I tried to take a nap but I think I was too tired. I did get windburned. Tonight we are going to Great Lakes Shipping for dinner. Later we will watch and read some fluff and then watch a Netflix show. I am reading a good book on the Dreyfus affair a true spy story set in France. The temperature today reached 60. I have stored all the snow shovels. Tomorrow I pick up the lawn mower. Did your know that yesterday's blog was #1750.

No comments: