Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thursday April 17, 2014

Thursday April 17, 2014: Happy Birthday Alessandra. I remember the day she was born, five years ago. It was a nice spring day. Nancy was in Long Beach. Today is also my father's birthday. He would be 108 years. Today we got back to normal, I did the at home routine, no Hall Street Bakery, Nancy and I went to MVP. After MVP I got on the bike and headed to Kava House. Nancy went out to lunch with Ms Masten and Verker. After coffee I pedaled around Reeds Lake. I put 10 miles on the bike. Nancy and I went to Costco this afternoon. They had a lot of free samples. We had dinner at Great Lakes Shipping. We talked with Alessandra this evening. I talked with my sister this afternoon. We always talk on Dad's birthday. It got up to 60 today. No more below 32 this spring.

No comments: