Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday December 20, 2011

It is still very warm for this time of year (above freezing). I get on the retro and pedal to the MAC. Today I did my tri: row, run and swim. I was done by 1000. I was going to Breton Village because the Kava House yesterday was very cold. I thought better of it and gave the Kava House another chance. The Kava House was cold. I might have to discontinue my visits until it warms up. I just checked GR's daily averages for temperature and we have been above average for the past week. In fact it does not look like snow until next week. All the big storms have been south of us. The shortest day of the year is Thursday. We will have exactly 9 hours of daylight. Today we have 9h01'.

After lunch I started running some errands. My first errand was to the LMCU to renew a CD. I am getting 0.6% on 9 month CD. Big deal. I then stopped at the GR Bike Co. I am getting a front wheel bike on my bike. This brake in addition to my coaster brake will give me better stopping power. I stopped at the MAC to exchange running shorts. My final stop was at Macatawa Bank on Burton to put all our valuable papers in a safe deposit box.

Nancy just called so I have to go down to dinner. Do not want to be late for dinner. Nancy fixed spaghetti for dinner. I also had several glasses of wine. We read the GRP and watched NCIS and 1/2 of the LA version. Bedtime was at 2135.

No comments: