Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday December 5, 2011

It was in the mid 30s when I got on the bike and headed to the MAC. We have lucked out so far this year. The rest of the state has gotten snow but we have missed the bad storms. The MAC was empty when I got there at 0800 but soon filled up. I did the routine and then stopped at the bank on my way to the Kava House. Today in the WSJ I read several articles on energy and water. I got out my itouch and made some notes on some stocks I might buy. I think the company that comes up with an inexpensive desalination process will be a winner. It took awhile to read the papers so I did not get home until 1300.

After a quick lunch I headed outside to check my Christmas lights. Last night two big strings of lights went out. I thought I might have to replace them. However, I played with the connections and finally got everything working. The lights are now on a timer that goes on at 1730 and off at 2400.

I did take a short nap and then spent about 45 minutes filling out a big questionnaire from the DNA company. At 1730 Missy and AJ arrived. They are spending several days with us. Missy is also taking Ms P back with her. Nancy is fixing meatloaf for dinner tonight. It looks good. I got my 30 in today, did you?

No comments: