Monday, December 12, 2011

Sunday December 11, 2011

Sunday morning and we kept to our normal routine by going swimming at the MAC. After the MAC we headed to Meijer's for our weekly supplies. I filled the Taurus up and gas was $3.33. Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast this morning. I had mine on a waffle. I did take my afternoon nap.

At 1530 Nancy and I headed to the Moleski's for the Book Club's Annual Christmas get together. Husbands were invited and 3 attended making a total of 8. We had plenty to drink and the main menu consisted of Nancy's Waldorf Salad, grilled potatoes and vegetables and kielbasa. For dessert we had candy cane ice cream pie and chocolate candy. It was very good. Everyone was in a festive mood and the conversation was about family and old times. No politics.

We got home at 2000 and I had time to finish the Sunday paper before going to bed. I did watch part of the football game.

No comments: