Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday December 4, 2011

Ms P and I went out at 0430 and it was 52⁰. This is December? Nancy and I got up at 0700 and were in the MAC's pool at 0800. We both swam 1500 yards. After the MAC we followed Sunday tradition and headed to Meijer's. Gas today was $3.34. Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast and instead of putting them on an English muffin she put them on a waffle. It was good.

I stayed up until the 3rd quarter of the UW/MSU game last night. I headed to bed when MSU went ahead by 8 points. I thought they were in control. What do I know?

It rained all last night. After my Sunday nap it was just sprinkling so I headed outside and put up some Christmas Lights. I decorated the two tall evergreens located on each side of the door. We are going to Aruba for Christmas but I thought our house looked very dark compared to our neighbors. Nancy had set up a small tree in our front window so I thought the outside lights would complement the tree. I got wet from all the moisture on the evergreens and had to change clothes.

Nancy is fixing hamburgers for dinner tonight. We will read the GRP and watch 60 minutes. I also will watch the first half of the Lions game.

No comments: