Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tuesday April 19, 2011

Ms P and I went out at 0500 and all was well. About 0630 Nancy and I woke up to the sound of Ms P throwing up. We immediately had to clean up the mess. Nancy's foot was bothering her all night so she did not feel like going to the MAC. The weather folks said we had heavy rain heading our way so I packed my rain pants in the back pack. I had a strong head wind on my ride to the MAC. It was also cold with temperature of about 33 degrees. The heavy wind probably put the wind chill in the high 20s.

I had an easy day at the MAC. After my shower I walked outside and encountered some rain. I put my rain pants on. It was a very light rain. After reading the WSJ and DFP I headed home in a very heavy rain. The rain pants kept me dry but not warm.

I had a quick lunch and then headed to the post office to mail in our absentee ballot application. This afternoon Nancy has to work at the hospital gift shop. They are closing the shop for several days so the contractor's can finish the new gift shop. Nancy is very busy today because she has an OHNA board meeting tonight. We will have hamburgers for dinner.

The burgers were good. I read the paper and watched NCIS and then NCIS, LA. Nancy got home about 2100.

No comments: