Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Monday April 18, 2011

Ms P and I went out at 0500. It was nice with no wind. I decided that I would cut the grass this afternoon. I went back to bed and when I got up at 0700 Nancy asked if we had to shovel. I said no it is nice and dry. I was amazed when I looked out the window and our front yard and driveway was covered with snow. It was really coming down. The TV said the snow would stop about noon and we should expect an accumulation of 2".

I got in the C2 and drove to the MAC. After I got done with the MAC I drove to the Kava House and read the WSJ. I did not have time for the DFP because my meter was about to expire. After a quick lunch I got back in the C2 and ran several errands. I also took a 2.2 mile walk and a short nap.

Monday night is cereal and I had a super healthy organic cereal. It was not very good. Give me sugar coated any day. We watched some TV and at 1900 I took Ms P on a walk around the block. She did not seem to have any pain. We all headed to bed at 2100.

Sunday night on our way home from Moleski's Nancy and I saw a spectacular full moon. It was as bright a moon as I have seen in ages.

No comments: