Sunday, April 3, 2011

Friday April 1, 2011

Why can't I get warm. I wear at least three layers and lined pants but get cold during the day. I see a lot of folks wearing short sleeves shirts. Last night I tried sleeping without an electric blanket. I got cold so I put on another shirt. I still got cold. I finally used Nancy's heating pad for about an hour. Ms P and I got up at 0500 and performed our early morning routine. I went back to sleep and did not get up until 0650. When I left for the MAC the temperature was about 25 with bright sunshine. It is now 1500 and the temperature is 50⁰. There is some warmth in the sun.

After the MAC I stopped at the bank to renew a CD. Interest rates are still very low. However, I expect interest rates to be 4% by December 31. You heard it first right here. Next I stopped at D&W in Gaslight Village to buy some lotto tickets. I buy one ticket for each drawing for the Mega and Power Ball drawings. I usually buy a ticket for 20 drawings.

This afternoon we will go and pick up the photos we had taken at Penney's. I really like the picture of Bob and Nancy. It is the only photo we have had taken by a pro. Tonight we are having dinner at Rose's. We think with all the easties on spring break that we won't have a long wait.

We picked up the photos and then headed to Costco. Nancy got some prescriptions filled and I filled the Taurus. Gas was $3.60. When I was growing up the Alpena News always ran an April Fool's story. Usually they would always get quite a few folks who had forgotten what day it was. I remember one big story was front page article that the State was going to eliminate deer hunting. You can imagine the reaction in Alpena. One of the classic April Fool's articles was SI's Sid Finch story. I fell for it hook line and sinker.

No comments: