Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wednesday January 4, 2017

Blog time 1035 at Panera

Today is Breakfast Club Wednesday. Got up at 0545, dressed and packed up my breathing machine. After BC I will take the machine to get parts and have a repair done. I keep getting a message that the machine's pump is not working.

The temp was in high teens with blowing snow when I headed out. The freeway was plowed but surface streets needed work. Kind of a white knuckle drive.

Last week Dave Despres who sits next to me had his 90th birthday. Today the Doc who sits on the other side had his 91st. Good role models.

Reverse mortgages was the topic today. Good talk, a RM has some merits for old folks.


After BC I headed to CareLinc. My sleep apnea machine keeps giving me an error message.

Usually Carelinc is crowded but today because of the weather I was the only customer. Carelinc gave me a new apparatus.

Spent the rest of the day packing for our trip tomorrow to LA.

Kim picked up Ms P at 1600.

Light dinner and some TV before turning in. Set alarm for 0500.

No comments: