Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Tuesday January 3, 2017

Blog time 1055 at Panera

Set the alarm for 0640 so Nancy could get to the MVP pool before the New Year resolution folks. Health clubs will be full of these folks until about mid February.

I did the calisthenics (70%) and row at home. Showered, dressed and had breakfast before getting AJ up at 0830. This morning AJ is going to breakfast with Kathi Kothe.

As soon as Nancy got home she called the dentist to see if she could get in to have a crown reattached. She was lucky the dentist had an opening at 0930.

Walked to Panera for my morning coffee and papers.

After lunch AJ and I headed downtown to the GR Public Museum. The museum is having a whale exhibit. I was surprised the museum was crowded. Apparently some schools are still on Christmas break. AJ like the hands on video displays. I think she would give the exhibit a B-

Nancy fixed chicken breasts for dinner.

Read the GRP and started watching NCIS when I got a call from my old high school friend Tom Cassell. Tom and I talked for 90'. Always great to talk to Tom.

Temps will get down to the teens this evening with a chance of snow.

No comments: