Sunday, February 1, 2015

Saturday January 31, 2015

Saturday January 31, 2015 The last day of January and no snow until February. This January was noted for a lack of snow and sun. I think we have had less than 15% of available sunshine. Nancy and I had breakfast at the Omelette Shop. We drove home and Nancy ran some errands and I walked to Starbucks. Is it just me or all restaurants cold? It was bright sunshine on my walk to Starbucks and dark and gloomy on my walk home. We have winter storm warning starting this evening. In preparation of more snow I drove to ACE Hardware and bought a bag of salt. I had a quick lunch and then took a nap. Actually I turned the electric blanket on so that I could get warm. This evening we are meeting the Moleskis at Van Andel Arena to see a hockey game. We arrived at the arena at 0630 and the Moleskis were waiting for us with the tickets. The game we well attended but the home team lost. We got home at 2200. No snow yet!

No comments: