Saturday, January 31, 2015

Friday January 30, 2015

Friday January 30, 2015 I have a physical coming up in February. The Doctor ordered some lab work that must be done before the physical. I selected Friday as my lab day. The test required 12 hours of fasting. I started Thursday night so I could be ready first thing in the morning. After I took Ms P out I headed for the lab. I was at the lab at 0830 and out at 0845. I brought my breakfast in a brown bag. I sat in the car completed breakfast and then headed to MVP. No swim today I just did my normal routine. On my way home I stopped at Starbucks for coffee and to read the WSJ. Kim was still cleaning the condo when I got home so Nancy and I got in the Taurus and headed to Costco. We replenished our peanut butter, mouthwash and sandwich rolls supplies. Nancy also picked up her prescription. Costco was really crowded. Folks were buying Super Bowl party supplies. Our Winter Property taxes are due in February. The township office is about 1mile from the condo. I bundled up and walked to the township office. On my way I stopped at Macatawa Bank to get some walking around money for Nancy. I did take a short nap. Tonight we are going to a lecture by an Art Prize winner. It is being held at Kendall College. Nancy invited her friend Kathi to join us. We picked Kathi up at 1700 and head downtown. Sonya Clark was the Art Prize winner giving the lecture. She is also a college, Amherst, classmate and friend of our daughter Missy. We introduced ourselves to Sonya and she was very gracious. The lecture was well attended. Sonya gave a great lecture. After the lecture wine and cheese was provided. It was a great Friday evening.

No comments: