Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday January 16, 2015

Friday January 16, 2015 Finally I think I have conquered the cold. Feeling much better today. I did the calisthenics at 100%. Kim came this morning to clean. After Nancy’s instructions to Kim we got in the car and headed to Woodland Mall. Today we are starting walking the mall. Yes folks Bob and Nancy are walking like all the other old folks. After our mall walk I grabbed my ipad and headed to Panera. The WSJ is covering the terror attacks in Europe pretty heavily. Do you understand what the Swiss Central Bank did to panic the stock markets? A lot of news coverage lately about a family that lets their young kids walk to school or around the block unattended. I say the woman who reported this as abusive should be sent to jail. Who needs these busy bodies. As a boy my sister and I walked unattended to school. We made this walk four times a day. The school was about 0.8 miles from home. Are we raising risk adverse kids? Helicopter parents should let go. I finished the day with a walk around the block. My fitbit went off on my walk. I got my 30 in today did you?

No comments: