Saturday, January 24, 2015

Friday January 23, 2015

Friday January 23, 2015 I overslept until 0715. I have to start setting the alarm. Quick calisthenics and breakfast so I could get to Panera by 0900. I have about 30’ minutes to read the WSJ because I head to MVP at 0930. I swam my 30 minutes. When I got home Nancy said that the GR Lighting Center Called and our light fixture was in. I got in the Cobalt and picked it up. We now have all the new lighting fixtures for out main floor. I called Dougherty Electric and told then we would like the fixtures installed in the next two weeks. The fixtures are for our dining, kitchen and living room. As soon as we have the fixture installed we will have to have the rooms painted. This will be a good project for February. I took Ms P on her walk and then had lunch. I took a quick nap. We are going out to dinner with the Nameys. They will stop by after dinner. I brought up the big coffee maker. It looked dirty so I cleaned it. I ran a jar of vinegar through it. I finished the afternoon with a walk around the block. We met the Namey’s at Sundance Grill at 1800. Sundance is only 0.7 miles from our condo. After dinner we stopped back at the condo. We fixed coffee and Nancy prepared a fruit cup. It was good. The Namey’s are good company. We spent several hours talking. Finished the evening watching a Netflix show. I got my 30 in today, I hope you did too.

No comments: