Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday August 30, 2013

The temperature was in the 70s when I left for the MAC at 0530. Today will probably be the last day this year where all I need early in the morning is just a tee shirt. I was in the pool by 0600. I had my coffee at Starbucks in Gas Light Village. The place was crowded. I heard a lot of talk about last night's high school football game. In fact I checked today's Alpena News and saw that Alpena HS beat Escanaba at Escanaba. Way to go Wildcats! Today is grass cutting day. It is so hot and humid that I decided to just cut the grass and not spend time trimming, edging and blowing. To minimize the amount of grass on the concrete I used my mower's bag to pick up the grass around the edges. It worked. Ms P was outside with me but she soon ran out of gas. I was done in two hours. Nancy said Ms P had an "air" about her so we gave her a bath. I took a shower and a short nap. I just got off the phone with my sister and we were trying to identify some folks from Alpena. Tonight Nancy and I are having dinner at Panera's. We will run some errands. We are still planning our long weekend. Enjoy the last weekend in Summer.

No comments: