Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday August 16, 2013

Busy day today. Up at 0455 and in pool at 0600. Pool was empty. Left MAC and headed to Macatawa Bank next door. It was 0830 and bank not open until 0900. Headed to Starbuck in Breton Village. Read WSJ and drank coffee. Completed business at bank in about 20 minutes. Interest rates for folks saving money are horrible. Less than 1%. When I got home I got out mower and started cutting grass. I was not done until 1600. For dinner tonight Nancy and I ate at Olga's. We sat outside. It was a nice warm evening, 79. Nancy just got an email from her sister Peg that their cousin Joan in Fl has died. It is very sad. Joan has a daughter but she lost her husband, Larry, and son some years ago. Nancy and I send our sympathy to her family. Tomorrow the temperature will be in the 80s. I hope to go on a long bike ride. Must make the most of the remaining summer days.

No comments: