Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thursday August 29, 2013

We are having a beautiful summer's day. Temperature is in the mid 80s with bright blue sky. I followed my normal Thursday morning routine. After the MAC I stopped at Starbucks in Gas Light for my coffee. I like this Starbucks because it is bright with comfortable chairs. It is also very cold. I solved this problem. I put an extra shirt in my backpack. Syria still dominates the news. I think yesterday I mentioned that I favor the "do nothing" approach. Think anyone will listen. When I got home I had a quick lunch and then took Ms P on her mile walk. Because of the heat we took it easy. I got a call from GR Bike that my road bike was ready. I had them remove the coaster brake and put on new caliber brakes. I walked over to GR Bike. I turned my iphone pedometer on. It is exactly a mile to the store. Tonight Nancy and I are eating at GR Shipping. So what's new? Today we get a paper edition of the GRP which I will read. We might watch some US Open tennis. Did you know that High School football starts tonight? I guess summer is over.

No comments: