Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday August 20, 2013

Left for MAC at 0730. In pool by 0800. On my way to Kava House at 1030. Today is free refill Tuesdays at the Kava House so I spent some extra reading the WSJ. It is a warm summer day so I sat outside. Egypt is very confusing. Whose side should the USA be on? The President seems confused. I had a quick lunch. Yogurt, hard boiled egg and apple is my normal lunch. I took Ms P on a walk and then took a short nap. Nancy is grilling chicken this evening. Nancy has a OHNA Board meeting this evening. I will spent the evening watching the news and reading a paper copy of the GRP. August 20, 1938: Ossineke, Michigan: Great grandfather Sanborn wrote in his diary that it was a warm Saturday with no rain. He filled his car up and then drove to Alpena. He was disappointed that the banks were closed. GGF reported that in a Friday night baseball game, Ossineke lost to Alpena Township, 3-1.

No comments: