Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday August 25, 2013

Up at 0700 and in the pool by 0800. We did the usual Meijer's trip. Gas was $3.64 per gallon. The Knapp's Corners Meijer's where we shop is undergoing a major renovation. The store remains open during the construction. We are having a difficult time finding our way around. The new store will be huge. Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast. The temperature is suppose to reach 90 today so we turned on the AC. I did take my afternoon nap. After the nap I took a 2 mile walk. We will have a light dinner and read the GRP before turning in. Today has been an easy Sunday. Folks are asking where were you when Martin Luther King gave his "I have a Dream" speech. In August 1963 I was in the Navy and stationed in Vietnam. I arrived in VN in January 1963 and left in August 1964.

No comments: