Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday August 15, 2013

Today is swim day for Nancy and Bob. Nancy drove and I pedaled to the MAC. The pool was crowded today but I did not have to share a lane. After calisthenics I stopped at Starbucks in Gas Light Village. I like this place because it has comfortable chairs and is bright and sunny. However, they crank the air up and I freeze. I am tired of complaining. After lunch I pedaled to GR Bike in Gas Light and bought a tire pump. I also bought a pair of clip on shoes and pedals for my single speed road bike. Nancy and I had dinner at Great Lakes this evening. Today we got a paper copy of the GRP so we read it and watched some TV. Nancy got a sad phone call from her sister, Peg. Their cousin Joan who lives in Florida is in poor condition. Joan is two years younger than Nancy. Peg is four years younger than Nancy. On a happy note the weather is finally getting warmer. In fact we are expecting 80s next week.

No comments: