Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wednesday August 14, 2013

Today is my easy day so I slept in until 0700. Nancy wanted an easy day also so we got in the Taurus and drove to the Omelette Shop for breakfast. We both had their oatmeal. The Taurus was dirty so I dropped Nancy off and headed to the car wash. After the car wash I got the C2 out and loaded up my single speed road bike. Before my ride I stopped at Rylee's to get my lawnmower blade sharpened. They said that my blade was fine and did not need sharpening. I said ok and headed to Millennium Park. Today I rode 21 miles in 1h50'. I had a guick lunch and then took a short nap. Today is another nice sunny but cool day. The temperature this morning was in the high 40s. It is now 1700 and the temperature has reached 70. Nancy worked at the Gardens this afternoon. This evening she has Book Club. I am meeting Ed Namey for pizza at Uccello's at 1800. Not much on TV tonight so I might finish my book.

No comments: