Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday August 28, 2013

Last night we had another thunder storm blow through. We get thunder and lightning and heavy rain. It only lasts about 30 minutes. Today is my easy Wednesday and did I take advantage of it. I slept in until 0830. Today I am stopped by the lab to get some blood work done before my annual physical. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes. Since I had the car I decided to run some errands. I stopped by the credit union to get some cash. I bought weedeater string at Rylee's and then stopped for breakfast at Bill's. The more I read about Syria the more convinced I am that we should select the "do nothing" option. The Michigan Senate finally voted to take part in the medical exchange program under the new health care law. Our Senator voted against it. I am sending him and email expressing my displeasure with his vote. It is very hot and humid but Ms P has not had her mile walk in several days. She needs this exercise. We took an nice easy mile walk. This afternoon I took my hybrid bike to Millennium Park. I rode 22 miles. Despite the humidity it was a good ride. Nancy worked at the Gardens this afternoon. Tonight we will have a light dinner. I will read the e version of the GRP and DFP. I might even watch some TV. Did you know that some trees are showing some color? Bummer!

No comments: