Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wednesday February 16, 2011

Slept in until 0515 this morning. It was above freezing when Ms P and I went out. In fact the temperature today is suppose to get to the high 40s. Today is my easy day so I got in the C2 and headed to Bill's for breakfast. After breakfast I made a deposit at the Kent County Credit Union and then headed downtown. My destination was Wells Fargo Advisors. Today I am going to purchase 2 ETF. After this transition I headed to Rylee's to look at their selection of trailer hitches. I plan on modifying my kayak rack. I have to make placing the kayak on top of the C2 less stressful on my shoulder. I have several ideas.

I got home took Ms P out and then checked my email. At 1130 I started walking to the MAC. At the MAC I swam for 30 minutes. As I get older I realize how great swimming is as an all around exercise. After the swim I walked home. I spent the rest of the afternoon working in my office.

Tonight was another cereal. I had raisin bran with yogurt. I thought it was very tasty. Nancy and I also had some toasted English muffins. Not much on TV this evening. I watched the news and then read the GRP. The Gov is proposing taxing public pensions. Michigan is one of the few states that does not tax public employee's pension check. I think it is a good idea.

AT 2030 Nancy headed upstairs to read her book. I took Ms P on a walk around the block. The temperature was 40⁰. In fact we are expecting record high temperatures. I hope it melts a lot of the snow still on the ground. I watched a show on military tanks on the Military channel. I enjoyed the show. It is now 2130 and it is my bed time. Stay tuned.

No comments: