Monday, February 21, 2011

Sunday February 20, 2011

Sunday morning and it is swim time for Bob and Nancy. We get to the MAC by 0800. We both swam 45 minutes. After the swim we head to Meijer's for our weekly supplies. A winter storm warning is in place but so far the weather is way above average. Calm, mild and dry is my best description. I filled the Taurus up and gas was $3.24 per gallon.

Of course for breakfast Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs. I read a few sections of the GRP and then took my Sunday afternoon nap. When I woke up I looked out the window all I saw was white. The weather man was correct. I canceled my walk. I put on my snow shoveling clothes and headed outside. We had about 3" on the ground and it was really coming down. I got all the walks shoveled in about an hour. When I finished it had snowed so hard that I shoveled again.

For dinner Nancy fixed soup and ham sandwiches. We read the paper and watched 60 minutes. At 2015 I headed outside to again shovel. We had about 2" and it took me an hour to shovel.

I finished the paper about 2200. I headed to bed and hoped we did not get too much snow overnight. Keep thinking Spring!

No comments: