Monday, February 7, 2011

Sunday February 6, 2011

Sunday morning and Ms P and I followed our routine and we were back in bed by 0500. The alarm went off at 0656. Nancy and Bob left home at 0745 so we would be at the MAC when it opened at 0800. We both swam for 30'. Normally we swim 45' but we are just getting back in the routine. When we left the MAC it was snowing. We headed to Meijer's to get our weekly supplies. I filled the Taurus and gas was $3.26 per gallon.

For breakfast Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs on toast. We did have a little problem Sunday morning in that the house was very cold, 53⁰. I checked the furnace and the flame was out. We called Jacobson's and they had a service man at the house in 45'. The furnace needed a new igniter. It was fixed in about 30'.

I took my Sunday afternoon nap. After the nap I took a 2.25 mile walk. I also spent some time catching up on my blogs and mail. For dinner Nancy fixed a hamburger with baked beans and coleslaw. I also had a leftover pizza slice. At 1830 I started watching the Super Bowl. I watched the whole game. I wanted Green Bay to win.

Did you know that the first Super Bowl was played on January 15, 1967? Debbie was born on January 1966. We were living at 875 Woodside Road in Redwood City, CA.

No comments: