Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday February 8, 2011

It was a cold night with temperatures in the low teens. Ms P and I went out at 0445. I went back to bed and got up at 0700. Today I walked to the MAC. I bundled up against the cold. It was a bright sunny day and I needed sun glasses. Today I performed my exercises at 60%. After the MAC I walked over to Breton Village Mall and bought a coffee at the Omelet Shop and read the WSJ and DFP in the Mall's common area. The wind had picked up so the wind chill was probably in the single digits on my walk home. As soon as I got home I let Ms P out and filled the bird feeder. Our feathered friends need food in this cold weather.

I had a quick lunch and then checked my email. I also called and made an appointment for a colon test that I cannot spell. I did not sleep well last night so I took a nap. I am finally caught up on my blogs. My schedule will now include catching up on my reading and chasing the family tree. I googled Caledon, Ontario, the place of my Grandfather Scott's birth. I will call tomorrow and see if I can get a birth certificate.

Tonight Nancy fixed a pork loin and baked potatoes. It was great. We watched the news and NCIS and at 2100 headed to bed. I just took Ms P out and it was very cold and clear. Ms P did not dilly dally.

No comments: