Monday, February 14, 2011

Sunday February 13, 2011

Ms P and I slept in this morning until 0515. We went outside and I cleaned the walks while Ms P did her bidness. We had a very light dusting of snow even though the temperature never got below 32⁰. I reset the alarm for 0646 and got right up when it went off. Before going to the MAC I brought my laundry upstairs and packed my gym bag. The pool was crowded this morning although Nancy and I lucked out in that we did not have to share a lane. We both swam 45 minutes. At Meijer's I filled up the Taurus, gas was $3.14 and returned 47 bottles.

Our Gov is try to repeal the individual pricing law. Michigan and 2 other states require every item must have a price. I watch several store employees labeling individual coke bottles and can of beans. It appears to me to be a big waste of time. I like the Gov's proposal.

Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast. After breakfast I read a section of the paper and then took my Sunday afternoon nap. After the nap we all got in the Taurus and headed to Costco. We were out of vitamins and peanut butter. We also bought a chicken for dinner. I also bought some Guinness beer. It is now 1650 and I am going on a short walk.

We had our chicken for dinner. It hit the spot. Ms P also had a generous portion. We watched 60 minutes and read the GRP. Nancy went to bed early but Ms P and I stayed up and watched a Clint Eastwood movie, "Every Which Way but Loose".

No comments: