Sunday, February 20, 2011

Friday February 18, 2011

Ms P and I were up at 0420 this morning. I went outside and realized that it was very balmy. The temperature was in the mid-40s. I decided that today was the day to get out the retro bike and pedal to the MAC. The ride was enjoyable and I am always surprised how efficient a bike is. My bike speed in town is about 9 mph but I walk at a 3 mph pace. The bike wins.

After the MAC I pedaled to the Kava House. I read both the WSJ and DFP. The DFP had many articles on the impact of the Gov's proposed budget. I hope the Gov doesn't cave.

I got home about 1315. I had a quick lunch and then Nancy and I and Ms P got in the Taurus and drove to Williams Kitchen and Bath. We picked out a new sink and toilet for the master bathroom.

For dinner this evening Nancy and I headed to Grand Rapids Brewing. We always liked their cherry chicken salad. They had changed their menu and the salad is gone. We both had a sandwich and were very disappointed with both the food and service. We scratched GRB from our list.

We ended the evening watching some TV and reading the GRP. Everyone was in bed by 2130.

No comments: