Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Monday February 7, 2011

Monday morning and we got a light dusting of snow last night. Nancy and I cleaned the drive and walk in record time. I did some exercises at home and then got in the C2 and headed to the MAC. Because of the long layoff I am doing my exercises at 50%. I finished my workout and then headed to the Kava House. I did stop at the post office to mail a valentine gift to AJ. At the Kava House I read the DFP and WSJ. Most of the news was about Egypt and the super bowl. The DFP liked the car ad about Detroit.

I spent some time in the office paying bills and checking email, etc. I walked to the post office to mail the bills. The walk gave me my 30 minutes outside. I hope all readers are getting their 30 minutes in? Remember that my Grandfather Scott had another rule. Grandfather's rule required that every day you work up a barnyard sweat. Are you meeting Grandfather Scott's wish?

Monday night is cereal. After dinner I read the GRP and watched some TV. At 2100 we headed to bed.

No comments: