Monday, February 27, 2023

February 26, 2023

 Sunday February 26, 2023

Blog time 2145 sitting in den.

Up at 0700. Dressed and fixed oatmeal breakfast.  Read several sections of GRP before heading to church. Church was very crowded.  

After Church we took a ride to Lowell.  Headed back home on Cascade Road. Quick stop at Meijer’s for prescription. Still not ready.  Bummer! I will change my pharmacy to Family Foods.  In fact Family Foods will be our go-to store for groceries.

After lunch.  Read paper, the GRP.  Nothing much happening. The only items of interest in the paper are the obits and funnies.

Took 1.5 mile walk. Absolutely beautiful day but did not see another walker. The walks were dry with little wind so why are folks staying inside.  Perhaps they have not heard my rule that every day one must spent 20 minutes outside.  My Grandfather Scott said every day one must work up a good “barnyard sweat”.  Grandfather had a lot of great saying, especially about farting.

We are still working to get the apartment the way we like it.  We might need another two week.  

Yesterday Alessandra told us that that she and Lucas both graduate on the 14th of June.  Next week I will arrange tickets.

Nancy and I are in charge of the Church’s March over 60 party.  I carry a notebook around with me so I can take names. So far we have 16 registered.  Hope to get 30.

Finished the afternoon with a short nap.

For dinner tonight we finished the last of Costco’s pinwheel sandwiches.  Tonight we watched an episode of “The Heart Guy”.

Looked outside before bed and it was clear with temp below freezing.  However, tomorrow a winter’s storm will move in.  Rain snow mix.


No comments: